Company: Liberty Mutual
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100
Company!Our professional auditors are integral to our company's
mission by ensuring the financial integrity of premium development.
In this role, you will examine policyholders' operations and
financial records to ensure exposures (such as payroll, sales,
fixed assets) are accurately calculated within strict insurance
guidelines and communicate audit findings through detailed formal
reports. As a Premium Auditor, you will work out of your home, when
not traveling to policyholders' locations.Independently perform
examination of policyholders' accounting and financial records.
Identify, communicate and resolve issues found at audit with
appropriate stakeholders. Submit accurate audited exposures (e.g.,
payroll, sales, fleet, etc.) calculated within strict insurance
guidelines through finalized audit workpapers. Acts as a Subject
Matter Expert (SME) to resolve complex issues as requested.
- **This is a range posting for grades 11-13. Hire grade will be
determined by hiring manager based on experience. *
- Review appropriate audit documentation and/or company policy
systems, to determine auditable exposures and coverages provided by
the policy and plan audit strategy.
- Investigate policyholder operations to obtain actual exposures,
verify classifications as they apply to the policy and ensure
conformity to various state laws and insurance regulations for the
appropriate audit period.
- Prepare detailed workpapers and written correspondence in
support of audit findings.
- Identify issues to be communicated and socialize the audit
information to appropriate stakeholders (Central Processing,
Distribution, Underwriting, Agent/Broker, etc.) to elaborate on
current risk conditions or initiate necessary changes to the policy
- Schedule audit appointments with policyholders with respect to
priority of audit assignments, and location within assigned
- Exhibit effective workload management skills through efficient
time utilization including managing work-in-process and documenting
progress to appropriate stakeholders/management.
- Perform routine administrative tasks such as: Time Tracking,
Expense Reports, Mileage Reports, etc.
- Coordinate assignment of multi-location audits for large,
complex risks. Review location audits to ensure quality and
accuracy. Consolidate in proper format for rating purposes.
- Act as formal mentor as mutually agreed with management.
- Contribute to overall organizational results through special
assignments relating to peer and/or auditor development.
- Work effectively with Special Investigative Unit (SIU) as
- Knowledge of accounting concepts as normally acquired through a
bachelors degree in business related field or a minimum of seven
years demonstrated premium audit experience.
- Demonstrates effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills
needed to exchange information with people at many different levels
in an organization and resolve disputes. Exhibits proficiency with
MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- A valid driver's license is required for regular travel to
customer locations. Demonstrates ability to effectively manage own
workload and increasingly large, complex tasks.
- Also includes tasks requiring subject matter expertise in all
facets of the role.
- *Benefits:We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to
positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to
offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and
well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit:https://LMI.co/BenefitsOverview:At Liberty Mutual, we give
motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us
redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a
deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting
everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment,
where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough
ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued
and their growth championed.Were dedicated to doing the right thing
for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and
success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation.
Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find
their path at Liberty Mutual.Job: *Finance & AccountingTitle:
Premium AuditorLocation: TX-Fort WorthRequisition ID: 111665
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Fort Worth , Premium Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!