Company: TAD PGS, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Senior AccountantCategory: Financial/AccountingDescription: We
have an outstanding Contract position for aSenior Accountantto join
a leading Company located in theFort Worth, TXsurrounding
area.**U.S. Citizenship Required.The Senior Accountant provides
professional accounting services by preparing, analyzing and
processing financial statements, budgets, customer invoices and
monthly reports for the company.Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the internal financial reporting requirements of
the company are met.
- Conduct cost, schedule, contract performance, variance and risk
analysis, and proposal preparation.
- Close monthly by analyzing accounts, preparing journal entries
to include company allocations, calculating direct/indirect costs,
rates and revenue recognition.
- Review, analyze, and facilitate invoice and bill
- Audit accounts payable and payroll for accuracy.
- Coordinate with the site staff to support accounts payable,
accounts receivable, payroll, and other specific requirements.
- Analyze financial statements and contract performance to
provide evaluation of variances for preparing bid, budget and
- Train/assist co-workers in software and information systems to
support accounting functions.
- Assist internal and/or external audit process as required.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.Basic Hiring
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance required. Two (2)
years experience in financial analysis or accounting may be
substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Two (2+) plus years of experience in financial analysis or
- Multiple years of experience as an analyst / accountant.
- Experience with government contract accounting, preferred.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Preferred Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR),
Joint Travel Regulations (JTR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and
General Accepted Accounting principles (GAAP).
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or
assignment.Company Description: TAD PGS, Inc.is a Global Fortune
500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more
than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize
in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by
delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As
part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million
active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North
America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals
working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal
Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE
Protected Veterans/DisabilityThe Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.To read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
visithttp://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/Location: Fort Worth ,
TXMinimum Experience (yrs): 2Required Education: Bachelors
Keywords: TAD PGS, Inc., Fort Worth , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!