Adecco is looking for experienced Income Tax preparers for a
local insurance company.
- Conducts a thorough in-person interview with customers, using the
franchisor?s propriety tax software application.
- Provides details to customers concerning appropriate company
products and services
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and
in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to
customers appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves customer complaints, or refers situations to supervisor
(as appropriate) for resolution.
- Assists with general office support such as filing, mailing,
etc., when necessary.
- 1-2 years recent experience, (2014)
- High School Degree or equivalent related business experience
- Preparer tax identification number (PTIN) experience helpful
If you meet the above requirements, please apply at
Qualified canidates will be contacted.