We are currently seeking a professional ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTANT
III for one of our most prestigious clients up in the north Fort
Worth, Texas area. This is an immediate need. Please review the job
description and requirements below. Qualified candidates should
submit their resume as a Word document immediately in order to be
considered for an interview.
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTANT III JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 4 to 6+ years of previous accounting experience or 3 years of
experience in public accounting.
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* CPA candidates are highly preferred.
* Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Joint Travel
Regulations (JTR), General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
* Ability to manipulate, interpret and analyze data in Microsoft
Excel. Candidate must have advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables,
VLOOKUP and formula creations).
* Ability to analyze variances to budgets/forecasts/accruals,
explain to management, and create corrective action plan.
* Demonstrate proficiency in finance and accounting relational
databases (Costpoint, Cognos, HFM, Blackline) and Microsoft
* Ability to work with numbers and complete assignments with
attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills to oversee and
balance multiple work assignments.
* Effective decision making and problem solving.
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments,
work with little supervision, and work well under pressure.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
communicate effectively with all levels throughout the
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTANT III JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Responsible for applying accounting principles to prepare and
process complex accounting transactions, analyze information and
create financial reports.
* Will be called upon to lead projects or team projects, as needed.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected