Contracts Manager Senior (Aviation
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 23, 2021
WRSS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DynCorp International
Providing recruiting and staffing solutions for the DynCorp
International family of companies and companies that lease
employees on DynCorp International programs. Advisory To U.S.
Applicants: Many of the positions we offer require a Security
Clearance (level depends on the position) or the ability to
obtain/maintain a Security Clearance as a condition of employment.
Your recruiter can provide specific details for the position you
are applying for. The DynCorp International family of companies are
Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. The DynCorp International
family of companies provides reasonable accommodation for qualified
individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The
companies will provide reasonable accommodation for the known
physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and
applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue
hardship on the company's operations. Applicants who need a
reasonable accommodation during the employment application process
should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this
number. Job Description - Contracts Manager Senior (Aviation)
(2100305) Job Description DynCorp International LLC Contracts
Manager Senior (Aviation) 2100305 Primary Location : UNITED
STATES-TEXAS-FORT WORTH Security Clearance: None Job Summary The
Contracts Manager Senior is responsible for the formulation of
contracts policies, procedures, methods, operating practices and
performance standards for assigned Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
Principal Accountabilities (Typical duties include the following,
although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Manages the proper coordination of various types of agreements,
subcontracts and other contract/legal documents with accounting,
legal, program management and other organizations as
- Develops cost proposals to address request for proposal (RFP)
requirements and approved cost strategies in accordance with cost
estimating system requirements, company policies, and government
- Facilitates effective implementation of contract
responsibilities with program objectives and requirements.
- Reviews all contract modifications and proposals for
completeness, compliance and accuracy.
- Advises and guides Contract department in export and control
and licensing matters to ensure the upper management is kept fully
aware of company's compliance.
- Monitors performance, funding, and payments on assigned
contracts. Notifies upper management and site Program Management of
potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an
adverse impact to the company.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and
provides interpretations of terms and conditions of assigned
- Manages the process for updating contract information in
contract's database ensuring all data is current and complete.
- Participates in contract disputes, claim resolutions and
outside audits. May be assigned to take the lead in some
- Reviews and resolves issues affecting assigned SBU or company
compliance and ensures satisfaction of legal requirements, company
and customer objectives.
- Negotiates proposals, contract modifications, and agreements as
required within the limits of authority delegated by the upper
- Acts as advisor regarding legal requirements, customer contract
requirements, and government regulations.
- Manages and integrates daily work activities of assigned
employees to ensure effective efficiencies in compliance with
corporate, contract and legal requirements.
- Develops and trains lower level employees in Contract
- Performs other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of various computer programs required (ex: Word,
Excel, etc.) and working experience with spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of cost controls and international logistics
- Thorough knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR),
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and related federal
and state legislation and regulations.
- Knowledge of Service Contract Act and Truth in Negotiations
- Knowledge of international business management and
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) if required for
- Knowledge of accounting practices including DynCorp's disclosed
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills. Experience &
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years
Contracts Management or related field experience can be substituted
for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Prefer at least five (5) years supervisory experience in
- Ten (10) years of experience in contract administration and
government cost accounting environment. Prefer experience in a
managerial role. Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Ability to work under pressure and continuously meet deadlines.
- Able to travel internationally on short notice to a hazardous
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Fort Worth , Contracts Manager Senior (Aviation, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!