Company: Whitley Penn
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
How We WorkWhitley Penn has become one of the region's most
distinguished and fastest growing public accounting firms by
providing exceptional service that reaches far beyond traditional
accounting. We believe in working in collaborative teams with an
emphasis on open-door policy and encouraging entrepreneurial
thinking. We learn, innovate, and succeed by sharing knowledge,
embracing diversity, and working together. We are all part of the
same family and each person matters. We are more than just a
How Will You Make an Impact?
- Process executive billings in a timely manner.
- Manage reconciliation of billing, work in process.
- Assist clients with account inquiries.
- Assist with collections and past due accounts.
- Maintain the integrity of client records.
- Draft internal and external correspondence.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting as needed.
- Assist with data entry as needed.
How Will You Get Here?
- 2-4 years of combined general billing, collection and
- Associates degree in accounting, finance or business
- Prior professional service billing (preferred).
- ProSystem fx Practice Management software experience preferred,
but not required
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office, especially
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to
detail and follow-through.
- Ability to prioritize duties in response to demands of the
day-to-day activities of the department.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative
- Capability to maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as workload requires.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
- Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your success
Keywords: Whitley Penn, Fort Worth , Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!