Financial Analyst II
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About FedEx Supply ChainFedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of
FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics
industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce
for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and
operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative
approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative
technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best
practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain
delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable
scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through
more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square
feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150
million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For
more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
General Summary---.The Financial Analyst II will perform analysis
to drive optimal business processes, use and maintain revenue and
cost models to improve productivity, drive program profitability
and new programs, and participate in month-end closing, accounts
reconciliation and reviewing financial statements and reports. The
incumbent will participate in preparation of annual budgets and
monthly forecasts. He or she will monitor and analyze budget and
forecast variances and interact with Operations Directors and
This position will be responsible for---..
- Uses and maintains existing cost analysis models to improve
productivity and drive program profitability, especially for the
- Analyzes financial and operational performance, provides
concise, relevant explanations, observations and/or recommendations
to leadership and executive management.
- Participates in budgets and forecasts and monitors and analyzes
the variances to budgets and forecasts.
- Participates in month-end closing process, accounts
reconciliation and the preparation of various financial statements
- Performs analysis to determine trends, estimates, and
significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining
- Review, approve, and audit invoicing processes to the
- Takes on special projects as needed.
- Establishes pattern of continuous improvement and works with
accepted quality guidelines to achieve goals
- Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures.
You might be a great fit if---.Education/Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred and 2-4 years of
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4-6 years of
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team playerPhysical/Cognitive RequirementsWith or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 41048
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Fort Worth , Financial Analyst II, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!