Accounting Analyst (hybrid remote - 1-2 weeks/month on-site in Novi, MI) - Direct Hire
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description Accounting Analyst (hybrid remote - 1-2 weeks/month
on-site in Novi, MI) - Direct Hire
Compensation: $75K-$85K (Possibly higher BOE)
The Accounting Analyst is responsible for general ledger. This
includes auditing to corporate policy, account reconciliations,
processing journal entries, analyzing flux, and providing various
reports to management.
- Communicate with Banks, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll,
HR, and employees around the globe, as needed to resolve
- Coordinate reconciliation of sub ledger accounts and general
- Performing quarterly/monthly balance sheet and income statement
fluctuation analysis process for areas of responsibility accurately
- Calculating and entering monthly journal entries.
- Assisting in month end management and reporting.
- Research to support employee inquiries and management
Years Of Experience
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- 1-2+ years of manufacturing experience. Education:
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in accounting.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Experience in manufacturing, SAP and MS Excel are required for
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner with the ability to
work effectively within a team setting.
- Flexibility in work schedule is necessary to accommodate
periods of high volume workload.
- In addition to strong accounting skills the successful
candidate will need to demonstrate effective interpersonal,
organizational, documentation and research capabilities.
- Overtime as required to meet month end requirements.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Fort Worth , Accounting Analyst (hybrid remote - 1-2 weeks/month on-site in Novi, MI) - Direct Hire, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!