Financial Analyst - New York Remote
Company: Bowlero Corporation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: Must live in New York State
SUMMARY: The Financial Analyst provides essential financial
planning and decision support to a dynamic, growing team and
organization. The Senior Financial Analyst will be a driven
analytical professional with the strong ability to effectively
partner across the organization. This position will serve as a key
financial resource for Bowlero Corporation, actively providing
value-added financial analysis and reporting to operational
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Financial Analysis- Improve, execute and effectively
communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends
and opportunities across the business.
- Financial Modeling- Maintain assumption-based financial models,
statements and metrics. Perform sensitivity analyses on such
analyses to assess reasonable range of outcomes.
- Financial Reporting- Prepare, analyze and summarize various
weekly, monthly and periodic operational results for use by various
- Systems and Tools- Maintain and leverage tools and systems to
ensure quick, reliable access to data and information tools.
- Project Support and Ad Hoc Requests- Provide strong, timely ad
hoc financial and business analytic decision support to business
partners and various organizational stakeholders. Provide support
in the design of incentive programs.
- Planning Process- Support the annual operating plan and monthly
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The associate who fills this role will help
drive meaningful change throughout the organization through timely
and actionable financial analysis. The analyst will deliver
monthly, QTD, and YTD comprehensive analysis of Company
performance. They will also develop and deliver Company performance
forecasts, annual budget, and long-range plans. Finally, they will
establish and leverage world-class business partnerships to
identify solutions to opportunities and risks to drive improvements
for Bowlero Corporation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
- 3-5 years of relevant Financial Planning & Analysis and/or
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or quantitative
- MBA or Masters in Finance/Accounting a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Financial modeling
- Ability to apply business and technical knowledge to evaluate
and solve complex problems, produce results, and make
- Analytical curiosity and ability to flex between big picture
strategic thinking and sharp attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout
the organization, and collaborate with other departments
- Ability to work autonomously, perform well under pressure and
manage change effectively with an emphasis on process
- WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment
where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time.
Keywords: Bowlero Corporation, Fort Worth , Financial Analyst - New York Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!