Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Location: Mineral Wells
Posted on: January 25, 2023
AccountantLocation : MINERAL WELLS, TX, United States
Job Family : Accounting/Auditing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Sep 20, 2022
Job ID : 34975Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job Saved Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader
in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the
company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a
better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
This General Accounting position involves various accounting
functions related to supporting corporate/staff.
- Monthly closing, journal entries and correspondence to various
divisions and third parties.
- Various monthly and quarterly account
- Interaction with accounts payable and ensuring controls are met
in the proper auditing and accounting for various invoices and
check request documents.
- Budget review and analysis.
- Assist in the accounting and auditing of Parker catalog
services charges and allocations. Monthly allocation entries are
coordinated and submitted and a review of various ledger accounts
and allocation methodology is required.
- Coordination of annual supplemental W-2 process for relocated
- Various monthly accounting duties and responsibilities.
- Special projects as required. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- One to two years accounting experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of general accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Access,
- Ability to handle many tasks at a given time and work
effectively with others in a team environment. Thank you for your
interest in Parker Hannifin and the IPF Division! A member of our
recruitment team will contact should you meet the requirements of
the position. #IPFDivision Parker is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees.
Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless
of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S.
Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is
required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export
regulations. ("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA
Federal Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Drug-Free Workplace In accordance with Parker's policies and
applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace.
Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be
subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Fort Worth , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Mineral Wells, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!