Company: Learning Care Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Administrative AssistantShare by EmailShare on LinkedInShare on
TwitterShare on FacebookApply
- Brand:Children's Courtyard
- Location:3955 Reggis CtFort Worth, TX
- Requisition ID:70666
- Date Posted:2/11/2020Be a difference maker, with Learning Care
Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated
individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach,
and protect every day. As early education leaders, were making a
strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, youll find a
dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming,
and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative
force that prepares children for elementary schooland beyond? Their
future begins now. And so does yours.Administrative Assistants
perform a variety of routines from bookkeeping to clerical work,
primarily related to the enrollments, computation of fees, billing
and collection of child care center fees for service. They will
split time between administrative duties and assisting teachers and
children in the classrooms!Job Responsibilities:
- Receiving, coding and processing monthly enrollments for
- Preparing and balancing deposits and posting payments to the
child care accounts.
- Reviewing computer reports related to billing and receipts for
accuracy and preparing various reports for the various child care
- Inputting data for extra charges and credits for billing.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Reconciling payments from 3rd party payers Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
- Three-year experience involving the preparation and maintenance
of bookkeeping or financial records.
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping and accounting clerical
procedures as related to accounts receivable, accounts payable,
billing and other standard accounting functions.
- Basic business data processing principles as applied to
financial record keeping.
- Posting, verifying, compiling and reconciling various
accounting documents, records and reports. Maintaining attention to
detail and accuracy while meeting critical deadlines.
- Exercising independent judgment within established guidelines
and prioritizing work. We at Learning Care Group know our best
asset is our people! So weve made a commitment to ensure all
employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that
is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means
market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and
wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as
well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement
planning, with our new 401k match. For us, its simple: Provide
great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference
makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and
support your growth through ongoing training and development so you
can give children a great start. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Fort Worth , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!