Administrative Assistant II
Company: TDIndustries, Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Provides administrative support to nonexecutive employees or
groups in the organization. Uses business software applications
(e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare
correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and
email. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange
business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track
expenses.Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one
of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided
innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class
mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities,
hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and
industrial complexes and other essential institutions.Our
employees, whom we call Partners are the heart of our success and
what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine
recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work",
"Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire
From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional
development of each employee.
- Performs general office duties such as maintaining inventory
and ordering supplies, maintaining records and files, processing
invoices, and keeping supply closets and common areas clean and
organized. Provides overall administrative support for the
- Files and retrieves documents, records, and reports. Processes
documents to update and maintain files and records; i.e. phone and
address lists, distribution lists, etc.
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
Answers electronic communications and phone calls, and directs
calls to appropriate parties or takes messages. Provides callers
with information such as company address, directions to the company
location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related
- Composes, formats and types routine correspondence.
- Receives sorts and forwards incoming mail. Coordinates the
delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Puts together files for business documents for each assigned
project. Assists with bid proposal books for sales and estimating.
Obtains plans & specifications for jobs as requested. Assists with
completing project closeout documents including O&M.
- Prepares agendas and supporting meeting handouts.
- Prepares and codes invoices, completes expenses reports,
letters and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet,
database, or presentation software. Assist with petty cash
activity. Completes expense report preparation.
- Responsible for the function of timekeeping and system
- Provides support for Partner licensing renewals, reminders of
employee training and assists with mobile device issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite such as
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel
- Proficiency in Skype calling and video meeting and
schedulingReq Number: 2020-2992 External Company URL:
https://www.tdindustries.com/ Street: 2601 Northern Cross Blvd Post
End Date: 3/25/2020
Keywords: TDIndustries, Inc, Fort Worth , Administrative Assistant II, Administration, Clerical , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!