Company: Moo Properties
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Here at Cosmic we help ambitious brands grow their brands online.
We are dedicated to unlocking explosive growth for our clients that
want to push the limits.
Office Receptionist are responsible for greeting visitors and
delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails
answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor
questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming
environment. This oftentimes includes performing ad hoc
administrative duties as needed. Receptionists are employed across
almost every industry.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any
questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and
tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including
a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial
work, or related training.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding
systems, such as Resource Guru and AVOXI.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and
emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Keywords: Moo Properties, Fort Worth , Office Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!