Company: Epiphany Dermatology
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Epiphany Dermatology, we're working hard to
make sure everybody has immediate access to the best skin care
possible regardless of location, insurance type, financial status,
or scheduling needs. To accomplish this, we know we need the right
people in our corner. Our employees are the key to our success and
the reason why we were able to grow from a single location in 2015
to approximately 70 clinics spanning across 12 states today. As a
token of our appreciation, we're proud to be able to offer our
employees some amazing benefits and perks including free employee
medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability options. We even
offer DailyPay as a way for staff to receive their pay early or
even daily! Most importantly, we invest in our employees'
development so when they join the Epiphany Dermatology team it's a
career, not just another job. We understand you have a lot of
options when it comes to your career however, by joining Epiphany
Dermatology you'll be part of a mission driven team of dedicated
individuals, who want to see you thrive! What we are looking
for:Our Medical Receptionists are the face of our clinics and
responsible for making a positive first impression with all our
patients. A lot of pressure, we know! So, we are looking for
someone who is excited to go above and beyond and delight each one
of our patients. There is a lot to be done at the front desk, so
our ideal candidate is someone totally comfortable with juggling
multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and has the
superpower ability to keep their cool while under pressure. What
- Greet, welcome, and register patients while working to minimize
and solve wait times or other reception area issues.
- Collect, verify, and document patient information including but
limited to demographics, validation of identity, primary and
secondary insurance, intake forms and prior authorizations.
- Collect signatures on documents such as HIPAA privacy
statement, consent forms, authorization for treatment and release
- Accurately identifies Fee Scale /Co-pay determinations.
Collects and processes visit charges, co-pays, deductibles,
previous cash balances and notices of overdue payments at time of
- Manage incoming phone calls, emails, messages and referrals to
completion and in a timely fashion.
- Prepare for upcoming visits such as review of next day
activities, visit reminders, document preparations, form completion
and chart flags.
- Performs appointing functions with accuracy and per patient or
provider request, such as scheduling appointments, managing
cancellations, re-schedules, visit cycles and wait lists.
- Patient check-out duties such as next appointments, patient
education hand-outs and instructions.
- Maintain medical records with timely input of incoming scans,
documents, or test results.
- Works with healthcare team to assure smooth and efficient
patient flow and operations.
- Participate in staff meetings and provide constructive input
for improvements and solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.Medical Receptionist are instrumental
to our success, so if you're up to the challenge… we want to hear
from you! Interested candidates should have/be:
- Able to adjust personal availability according to volume
changes and activity surges.
- The ability to adhere to a compliance program and HIPAA
standards and policies.
- Able to receive and apply constructive input for performance
improvement and growth.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2 years of experience as a medical receptionist in a medical
practice or ambulatory environment - not required but highly
- Experience with EHR systems - not required but highly
desired.Work Environment and Physical Requirements:Medical office,
procedure/exam room and laboratory environment may include exposure
to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens, biohazards or toxic
substances. Daily activities may include standing, walking,
sitting, bending and lifting items up to 30 lbs.Benefits:We offer
generous benefits such as Free Medical, Dental, Vision, and
Short-Term Disability for employee. We also offer 401k (with
company matching!), Employee Discounts, FSA/Dependent care, HSA,
Paid Time Off (PTO), Long Term Disability, Accident, Life
Insurance, plus more.
Keywords: Epiphany Dermatology, Fort Worth , Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!