Buyer/Planner - Hybrid Work from Home & Office
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCMCM is seeking Buyer/Planner to support raw
material procurement and inventory planning. The Buyer
Buyer/Planner is responsible for ensuring that raw material supply
levels are set to achieve customer satisfaction while meeting the
organization's operational and financial objectives.
Responsibilities include assurance of supply for assigned raw
materials, supplies, services, maintaining supplier relationships,
and driving sourcing cost containment and reduction efforts for
chemical operations. The role reports to the Supply Chain Planning
Supervisor. This person will:
- Handle relevant purchase order activities, including creation,
amendments, forecasting, etc.
- Partner with procurement and Materials Engineering to resolve
any supplier related quality issues constraining supply and to
reduce material variation
- Manage supply risk and optimize value to CMC
- Identify and drive cost reduction opportunities
- Support supplier audits as required
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies
- Work with suppliers to develop continuous improvement
- Maintain relevant master data set up activities within SAP
- Place, supervise and expedite needed sample orders for new
items and suppliers
- Assist with the management of materials throughout our supply
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business, or related field preferred.
Experience can be in lieu of education.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years' experience in procurement, supply
chain, or operations.
- Process orientated problem solver capable of identifying and
driving improvement efforts.
- Team orientated, analytical, self-motivated, with a strong
ability to implement.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principals and Continuous
Improvement Philosophies and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Power BI).
- SAP Experience strongly desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Hybrid WFH and on-site role Additional reasons to be part of
CMCM are that we offer a generous benefit package.At CMCM we have
competitive salary program plus performance-based bonus. As our
company is global there is an opportunity to work with colleagues
and business from around the world. You will have access to a
significant 401K match program. The Medical, Dental, Vision and
Insurance begins on day 1. We provide generous paid time off &
Parental Leave program. Employees can participate in a stock
purchase program and Education Assistance Program and Training.
Plus much more.The data is conclusive, Diversity leads to better
teams, better performance and better results. Cabot
Microelectronics Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: CMCM, Fort Worth , Buyer/Planner - Hybrid Work from Home & Office, Administration, Clerical , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!