Company: McLane Company
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match. Becoming a McLane teammate is
to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125
years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance
who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and
our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the
opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go. The
Receptionist I answers incoming calls, directs calls to appropriate
associates, and handles selected additional clerical duties.
- Answer telephone and direct the caller to the appropriate
teammate; transfer a caller to a teammate s voice mailbox when the
teammate is unavailable; provide appropriate information to callers
- Notify appropriate teammates of guest arrival.
- Keep office supplies stocked; maintain and troubleshoot the
copier and fax machine.
- Prepare mail on a daily basis and prepare express mailings;
sort all incoming mail and distribute to the appropriate
- Schedule meetings/events for conference rooms.
- Keep the reception area neat and orderly.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience and/or training OR
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Fort Worth , RECEPTIONIST I, Administration, Clerical , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!