Sr. Designer / AD for Performance Marketing Agency (contract/remote)
Company: OpenMoves LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As an OpenMoves Sr. Designer or Art Director, you are a
storyteller, a strategist, a great designer, and passionate about
pushing creative boundaries - you pair performance data with
innovative concepts to build best-in-class creative campaigns
across paid channels. You consider the full journey of your
audience and require highly optimized touch points from social
media, to landing pages, to email remarketing.As a Sr. Designer or
Art Director, you will work full or part-time and remotely from any
location!You enjoy measuring the effectiveness and engagement of
your work and strive for positive outcomes for your clients. You'll
report to our Chief Creative Officer and manage various members of
the creative and strategic teams to create impactful creative that
has high impact while maintaining a brand's identity.
* Please do not apply if you do not have a link to your stellar
portfolio with work examples
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing creative concepts, marketing messaging, and
objectives based on client goals, target audiences, and paid media
- Interpret various types of content and information to design
and create high-quality motion graphics for paid campaigns.
- Design and optimization and web landing pages that convert
visitors to leads or paying customers.
- Developing innovative performance-centric creative campaigns
for clients, adapting their brand identity and guidelines into
audience-specific messaging aligned with channel best
- Management of designers, copywriters and working directly with
paid media analysts. You will also work directly with clients.
- Overseeing creative production timelines for your clients to
ensure we are meeting client deliverables
- Implement feedback from internal analysts based on data and
performance of your visual projects.
- Contribute to copywriting and the development of written
messaging to support your visual concepts.
- Assist with pitches and marketing for new business.
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of experience working for a performance marketing or
advertising agency, brand or internal marketing team
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of designers, writers
- A professional portfolio with clear examples of ad campaigns,
motion/video graphics, landing pages, basic animation and examples
of visually stunning marketing projects (social media, advertising,
email, landing pages, etc.).
- Strong design sensibilities with color, photography, video, and
- Strong skills in Adobe After Effects, and other animation
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Sketch and
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at
all levels within client accounts and internal setting
- Interest in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram,
Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Passion for your work and motivation to go above and beyond
what is expected of you.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- The discipline to work independently and remotely (no
- Be adaptable and collaborative
- Excited by a fast-paced work environment
About OpenMovesOpenMoves offers performance marketing services to
established and start-up companies, franchises, non-profits and
e-commerce organizations seeking growth, efficiency, and
profitability. Its team specializes in online performance
marketing, including paid search, paid social, search engine
optimization, marketing automation, conversion rate optimization,
social media, and related disciplines.OpenMoves is a Google Premier
Partner, Meta Business Partner, Bing Partner, as well as Amazon and
various DSPs and Marketing Automation platforms. It serves clients
in both ecommerce and lead generation across a range of industries.
Based in NY, the company serves companies across North America and
around the world and is in the Inc 5000 for growing private
Keywords: OpenMoves LLC, Fort Worth , Sr. Designer / AD for Performance Marketing Agency (contract/remote), Advertising , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!