Marketing Automation Specialist - Remote
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Marketing Automation SpecialistUS East Office (Jacksonville, FL)
or Remote USWe Exist to Transform our Customers and Change
LivesSummary:The Marketing Automation Specialist contributes to
marketing campaigns and communications to support customer,
prospecting and lead generation sales activities through automated
marketing platforms, primarily HubSpot. The role is a key member of
the Marketing Department, and collaborates with digital, copy
writing, and design team members to create strategic, targeted
workflows. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building automated marketing emails and workflow campaigns in
- Incorporate landing pages, forms, pop ups, triggers and more
into lifecycle marketing.
- Coordinating comprehensive sales funnel activities with digital
and copywriting team members.
- Creating marketing emails by working with copy writing and
graphic design team members.
- Establishing A/B split tests and analyzing campaign data to
- Monitoring, creating and maintaining email lists related to
marketing initiatives and workflows.
- Identify and establish automated HubSpot reports and dashboards
to enable sales department follow up. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experienced with HubSpot marketing and reporting
- Experience with Canva a plus
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Extremely knowledgeable of the sales funnel and targeted
- Must work well independently and be able to prioritize and meet
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be creative, energetic, extremely organized and
- B2B and SaaS marketing experience preferred, but not required
General Information:The above noted job description is not intended
to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities that
may be assigned, but rather to give personnel so classified a
general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the job.
As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential
functions of this specific position and/or the skills and abilities
required. RF-SMART is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Keywords: RF-SMART, Fort Worth , Marketing Automation Specialist - Remote, Advertising , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!