Remote Paid Media Specialist
Company: Raymour & Flanigan Furniture and Mattresses
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Paid Media Specialist (remote)NY - LiverpoolJob
DescriptionCertified Great Place to work? Check. Largest furniture
retailer in the Northeast USA? Check. Your next Career advancing
move? Check.Raymour and Flanigan is currently looking for a Paid
Media Specialist to join its in-house marketing team! The ideal
candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong
problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with
an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This
candidate will have a passion for Digital Marketing with a
heightened focus on Social Media strategy, content creation and
creativity.What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience with Facebook Ads Manager including
campaign ideation, creation and data analysis.
- Experience with Google Advertising (Campaign Manager, DV360),
display tactics and video advertising tactics.
- Strategic thinker with proven experience in paid social media
- Ability to implement a content editorial calendar and guide in
regular social publishing schedules to manage content and plan
specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Agency relationships and/or management
- Proven experience in analyzing trends, understanding and
creating meaningful reports.
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders to streamline
process, tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Passionate Social Media Marketer with a desire to follow
industry trends and present new ideas to management.Additional
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant
- 2-5 years professional Experience working in paid media
platforms: Facebook, Google Campaign Manager. (Pinterest and
Twitter a plus)
- Experience with trend analysis and/or data visualization
(Creation of Pivot Tables from raw data, Google Data Studio,
- Above average writing skills with experience specific to social
- Photoshop and/or video editing (Premier) preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.Raymour &
Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease InsuranceRaymour & Flanigan proudly supports
a drug and smoke free work environment.Raymour & Flanigan is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate
against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other
reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic
information or other basis protected by law.
Keywords: Raymour & Flanigan Furniture and Mattresses, Fort Worth , Remote Paid Media Specialist, Advertising , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!