Med Instructor - Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Company: Kaplan North America, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title Med Instructor - Osteopathic Manipulative MedicineJob
DescriptionThe Med Instructor- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
teaches health care content to prepare applicants to take, pass,
and score well on health licensure examinations.Key
- Deliver engaging specialty content to students that will
effectively help them prepare for their licensure exams.
- Interact with students in a professional manner.
- Incorporate content revisions as needed, respond to scheduling
requests in a timely manner, arrive at the appointed time, deliver
the assigned content in the allotted time, and address student
- Make use of current teaching technology such as Adobe Connect
- M.D., D.O., D.D.M., D.D.S., Pharm.D., P.A., or Ph.D.
- Preferred 5 years of experience teaching health care students
studying to become eligible for the applicable licensure
examination or 5 years of experience working with health care
students in the clinical settings.
- Non-Ph.D. applicants must have successfully passed the
applicable licensure examination.
- Inactive medical licenses will be considered on a case by case
basis if they are due to non-disciplinary action.
- Ph.D. applicants must hold a current teaching position in a
degree granting institution for health care students studying to
become eligible for the applicable licensure examination.Desirable
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Content expertise in a domain that is a major component of a
licensure exam blueprint.
- Effective and efficient communication of knowledge.
- Ability to assess an audience's level of understanding and
adjust a presentation on the fly to correct misunderstandings.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to.engage and
motivate an audience.
- Experience writing medical education content, learning
objectives, and board-style writing assessment items.BENEFITS OF
TEACHING FOR KAPLAN MEDICAL
- Faculty receive compensation for practice class simulation time
in advance of teaching to help them to build their teaching and
- Competitive Hourly Teaching Rates.
- Ongoing support and development opportunities as needed.
- Kaplan offers flexibility to work with your
schedule.LocationRemote/Nationwide, USAAdditional Locations
Employee TypeEmployeeJob Functional Area InstructorsBusiness
Unit00092 Kaplan HealthKaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per
year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions
are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education,
among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or
commission eligible. Information regarding benefits can be found
here.Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Kaplan community.
Kaplan strives to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only
does Kaplan value its employees for their professionalism and
skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the
Organization. Kaplan's employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas,
and backgrounds that give Kaplan a competitive edge in anticipating
and exceeding our students' needs in today's global market. Learn
more about our culture.
Keywords: Kaplan North America, LLC, Fort Worth , Med Instructor - Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Education / Teaching , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!