Diesel Mechanic - Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits
Company: Republic Services - Arlington Mechanics
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Now Hiring Diesel Mechanics!Competitive Pay - Excellent
BenefitsRewarding Compensation and Benefits:Eligible employees can
elect to participate in:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and
- Build your own medical plan to select options that work BEST
for you and your family (eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).Interested in a Job with
Republic Services? Apply Now!Job Description:With direct
supervision from a Lead Technician, Maintenance Supervisor or
Maintenance Manager, a Maintenance Technician B performs repair and
maintenance work on diesel and non-diesel equipment and trucks
including, but not limited to, chassis components, vehicle refuse
bodies and control systems, hydraulic electrical, air brake
systems, general engine work, HVAC components, suspension, drive
train and steering systems. The Maintenance Technician B may also
perform basic tire work, such as replacement, tire rotation, and
tread depth checks. Enjoy the benefits of working on a single fleet
with state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run
their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced
vehicles on the road.Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a technician position
demonstrating knowledge of both gasoline and diesel powered
equipment diagnosis and repair or will be graduating from an
accredited automotive college or technical school within the next 3
- Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision
in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or
automotive systems: Suspensions & Steering, General Engine,
Transmissions, Brakes, Electrical, Hydraulics, Drive Train, Diesel
- ASE Heavy Truck Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not
- LNG and/or CNG experience is a plus but not required.
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License is a plus but not
required.Work for a Fortune-500 company and industry leader in U.S.
recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. As part of the team you
will provide effective solutions to make proper waste disposal
effortless for our customers. "We'll handle it from here.", our
brand promise, lets customers know they can count on you to provide
great service while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for our
children to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.Interested
in a Job with Republic Services? Apply Now!
Keywords: Republic Services - Arlington Mechanics, Fort Worth , Diesel Mechanic - Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits, Engineering , Paradise, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!