Technical Writer (100% remote)
Company: Fuel Talent
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Seeking a remote technical writer for our Seattle-based client. You
will be supporting the maintenance of department processes and
records that align with regulations and standards. Is competent to
author and maintain product software artifacts. Assists with
product software release activities within a regulated
- Expert writer and proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, PDF, and experienced with document management systems
and document sharing systems.
- Ensure software artifacts adhere to compliance requirements for
regulations, standards and guidelines in scope for the
- Flexible to assist with department and corporate projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with good organization and time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Associates degree in a relevant scientific writing
- Awareness of or desire to learn regulatory requirements to
support software development and delivery activities.
If you have a portfolio, please include it in your application.
Keywords: Fuel Talent, Fort Worth , Technical Writer (100% remote), Engineering , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!