Facilities and Maintenance Technician
Company: Springwater Global
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
FACILITIES AND MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANDFW, Texas
Our client is the leader in their category with a brand that
continues to thrive after more than 100 years! As the recognized
best-in-class in their field, our client continues to expand and is
looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Maintenance Technician
to help launch their new, fully air-conditioned, 150K sq ft
facility in the DFW area. Reporting to the General Manager, you
fulfill an essential role in keeping the new facility and teams up
and running on a daily basis.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Ensure operational efficiency of electrical equipment and
mechanical systems through timely inspection, preventive
maintenance, and repair.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with outside vendors for the
execution of maintenance work.
- Ensure that company premises and facilities are kept in clean
and hygienic condition.
- Enforce workplace safety policies and standards.
- Manage facility 5S program.
- Execute repair and maintenance of Decoration Equipment.
- Develop and manage a Maintenance work order program (Excel or
other tracking systems).
- Monitor and provide reports on maintenance costs, i.e., lifts,
machines, utilities, etc.
- Manage lift touch-up and condition.
- Experience in maintenance of mechanical lift vehicles.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to source and negotiate needed equipment and
- Experience in a 5S managed facility.
- Experience in fulfillment and manufacturing environments.
- Familiarity or training in LEAN.
- Experience with health and safety programs.
Required Work Experience:
- 5+ years of service experience in general machine repair,
sewing, and embroidery machines. Tajima experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with operating and performing service of equipment,
including programming and installation.
Keywords: Springwater Global, Fort Worth , Facilities and Maintenance Technician, Engineering , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!