AWS Engineer - Columbia, MD (3 days in Columbia and 2 days remote)
Company: Apex IT Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are immediately looking for AWS Engineer _ Columbia MD (3 days
in Columbia and 2 days remote) with one of our direct clients. If
you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects,
please respond with Resume.
Position: AWS EngineerLocation: Columbia, MD (3 days in Columbia
and 2 days remote)
- In depth knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, EKS
- Working experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins,
GitHub and open-source tools.
- Experience in provisioning AWS resources using Terraform
- Drive designing, implementing, developing, and maintaining of
AWS services-based solutions in emerging technology.
- Drive technical discussions and explain best approaches to
solutions and product options to meet customer needs and explain it
to the non-technical department handling the issues.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
project from architecture standpoint.
- Experience with developing and deploying serverless
architectures using Lambda and AWS batch processes.
- Experience in setting up public facing websites using Akamai
and other tools.
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load
balancers, master/slave architectures)
- Experience in securing applications and data using encryption
services like KMS.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting performance issues.
- Architect and implement enterprise Data Management solutions
for healthcare analytics.
- Participate in various requirements sessions with internal and
external stakeholders and convert business / functional
requirements into technical solutions, along with supporting
materials such as use cases, designs, flowcharts, models,
specifications, and reports.
- Provide technical support to requirements, development,
testing, help desk, and training teams
- Work directly with users, client, and project teams.
Keywords: Apex IT Services, Fort Worth , AWS Engineer - Columbia, MD (3 days in Columbia and 2 days remote), Engineering , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!