Sr. Hardware Solutions Engineer
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 19, 2023
HIRING Looking to hire a Sr. Hardware Engineer in the Dallas, TX
area! This role allows you to continue to grow and develop your
skillset in a terrific environment! Apply here to learn
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to define product
requirements, a product roadmap, and requirements specifications
for railroad application hardware.
- Develops designs which consider lifetime support, intellectual
property, security, and obsolescence mitigation which satisfy AAR
and ANSI requirements for railroads.
- Works with internal stakeholders and contract manufacturers to
ensure that manufacturing processes result in on-time acceptance
and delivery of hardware while considering current macro
- Aligns and assists hardware test engineers in the development
of production test plans, test procedures, test software, and test
fixture documentation for hardware developed for railroad
- Establishes design and quality methods, specifications,
documentation, verification, simulations, best practices and
hardware design standards which satisfy AAR and ANSI requirements
- Resolves technical issues and failures at the supplier's
facility as well as in production.
- Develops required documentation for the deployment of new
hardware to production.
- Leads and reviews designs for completeness, accuracy, cost
efficiency, and compliance to specifications.
- Performs project management functions with respect to hardware
development activities to include project initiation, planning,
execution, control, and closeout of projects.
- Prototypes new products and evaluates first articles.
- Proficient in the use of soldering irons, multimeters, general
hardware test tools, and oscilloscopes.Qualifications:
- product development
- linuxRequired Education & Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science,
software engineering, or electrical engineering from an ABET
accredited university or college.
- 10 to 15 Years of Hardware Engineering Design Experience. About
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Fort Worth , Sr. Hardware Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...