Company: Paragon Energy Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Paragon Energy Solutions Paragon is seeking a Test Engineer to
join our Innovation team to support the future development of
advanced nuclear reactor control, monitoring and safety systems.
- Partner with System Design Engineer to research, design and
implement FPGA-based solutions
- Develop and implement hardware and firmware tests.
- Review FPGA-based digital signal processing systems
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting and feedback to design
- Prepare and execute test plans and test procedures for various
system development lifecycle phases.
- Prepare test requirement traceability matrices.
- Analyzing the costs and risks of system test activities
- Ensuring systems meet customer and design requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Electrical
Engineering or a related technical degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience testing digital designs under
a prescribed quality assurance program.
- Working knowledge of IEEE standards and NRC regulations
governing safety-related system design
- Experience working on successful major nuclear system
development projects is highly desirable
- Experience working within a Nuclear Quality program
- Actual technical experience and working knowledge in design,
plant systems, and/or technical analysis with small modular
reactors, advanced high-temperature sodium fast and molten salt
reactor technologies, high-temperature gas reactors and HALEU or
high-enriched research and test reactor fuel is desirable.
- Proven ability to create real and positive change, think
creatively and respond rapidly to changing priorities and customer
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Access,
PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, competing
priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining
quality and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of
professionalism and accuracy All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Paragon Energy Solutions, Fort Worth , Test Engineer, Engineering , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...