Current College Students - Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job ID 2019-1436
# of Openings 1
Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and
compliance with applicable RECARO, Customer, and regulatory
requirements. As part of the FAI/ Receiving inspection team, the
Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible to analyze rejections and
initiate cross-departmental continuous improvement projects.
- Investigate & document non-compliant product issues to
determine root causes, initiate improvement projects and lead cross
departmental project teams for the successful resolution of quality
- Coordinate and facilitate the MRB Board.
- Liaison to the Supplier Development group to provide regular
feedback on supplier quality findings.
- Facilitate response and resolution to critical and/or immediate
need in non-compliant situations.
- Develop and maintain KPIs, quality statistics and chart quality
- Use of measurement tools like Romer arm or (photographic)
- Research market for most current measurement technologies.
- Develop and deliver presentations and training to international
audiences from all levels of the organization and its external
- Other responsibilities as determined by Quality Assurance.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering or Technical
field is required.
- Must have 5 years of related experience.
- Must have expertise in AS9100 Quality Management System
- Working knowledge of FAA, EASA and Aerospace OEM
- Must be familiar with standard Quality concepts, practices, and
- Must have a solid understanding of customer satisfaction /
supplier development principles.
- Working knowledge of technical drawings, specifications and
Bills of Materials.
- Should have a background in risk analysis and mitigation.
- Should have a background in product and process control methods
such as developing control plans, identifying critical control
points, developing and validating work instructions, etc.
- Working knowledge of statistical sampling methods.
- Must have a strong understanding of standard quality tools such
as 1) flowcharts, 2) Pareto charts, 3) cause and effect diagrams,
4) control charts, 5) check sheets, 6) scatter diagrams, and 7)
- Knowledge of various continuous improvement models such as
total quality management (TQM), Kaizen, plan-do-check-act (PDCA),
six sigma, theory of constraints (TOC), lean, etc.
- Must be familiar with manufacturing and production
- Working knowledge of common SPC principles and
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, SAP
Certificates and Licenses:
Lean or Six Sigma qualifications desired.PI110528221
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Current College Students - Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!