Resident Care Director/Registered Nurse Manager/RN
Company: Sunrise Senior Living
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 13, 2021
MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND
IGNITE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.
We champion quality of life for all seniors - and quality careers
for our team members.
A career at Sunrise Senior Living means something. It means you
know your work will have a positive impact on seniors. It means a
setting where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are
supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent,
experience, and ambition are recognized and rewarded. Make a
difference every day in this rewarding role:
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR
How you'll have a positive impact:
* Be a part of an evolving continuum of care through the use of a
holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric
* Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other leaders to
meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in
a community setting.
* Apply principles of evidence-based practice to promote quality
care within the framework of an exceptional, best-in-class care
* Provide clinical care through the direct application of the
nursing process; perform and document resident assessments,
complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on
clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes.
* Coordinate with physicians, select preferred providers and
Sunrise team members to champion an integrated approach to resident
care and promote positive clinical outcomes
* Hire, train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the nursing
team, medication-care managers and other caregivers.
* Lead the community medication management program through the
application of principles of safety in the medication use
* Lead clinical quality and process-improvement efforts through the
tracking, trending and evaluating of clinical data to recognize
clinical excellence and identify areas of opportunity.
Why your personal qualities are a perfect fit:
* You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with
* You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent,
evidence-based clinical care.
* You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
* You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to
What you'll bring to Sunrise Senior Living:
* 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health,
assisted living, or long-term care preferred.
* 1+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring,
coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations
* Experience tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical performance
Similar roles and titles include:
* Director of Nursing
* Assistant Director of Nursing
* Director of Hospice or Home Care Services
* Director of Case Management
* Director of Geriatric Community Services
* Nurse Manager
How you'll be rewarded for your efforts:
We believe that our team members are our greatest resource, and
reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation,
we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
* Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans
* Free Continuing Education Units
* Healthy-living wellness program
* 401(k) retirement savings plan
* Life, accident, and disability insurance
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care
for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest
resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to
provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no
surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living
entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will---
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life
for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch
and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our
team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you
live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class
leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We
are committed to helping our team members achieve their career
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great
Place to Work--
Keywords: Sunrise Senior Living, Fort Worth , Resident Care Director/Registered Nurse Manager/RN, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!