Vice President of Product Management and Strategic Business Development
Company: Clarus Glassboards
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Vice President of Product Management and Strategic Business
Development Level Management Job Location Corporate - Fort Worth,
TX Position Type Undisclosed 4 Year Degree Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage Undisclosed Job Shift Day Job Category Executive
Description JOB PURPOSE: The Vice President of Product Management
and Strategic Business Development, through collaboration with all
key functional leaders, drives the company's commercial strategy
and implementation planning for all product portfolios. This role
is responsible for developing the overall product/portfolio vision,
strategy, and implementation plan including product life cycle
management, resource optimization, and product launch strategy
globally. Create and develop market driven value propositions. This
individual is responsible for facilitation of the Executive Review
Board (ERB) process for all product offerings and works
cross-functionally with the senior leadership team to introduce and
activate new product lines, develop, and implement an integrated
global product strategy. This position is a key member of the
senior leadership team and helps shape the organization's culture
and values. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a forward-thinking strategic role driving the growth
and profitability of Clarus' product offerings and potential
- Build a robust, multifunctional, product life cycle process by
providing strategic leadership across research, development,
manufacturing, and marketing activities.
- Develop a unified product portfolio vision and strategy based
on target product profiles.
- Use key market insights for the product definition used to
expand the portfolio.
- Conduct targeted market and competitive research in
collaboration with the team to develop and establish product
positioning, messaging, revenue forecast, pricing, and
- Develop a deep understanding of all key stakeholders and build
meaningful relationships with key external partners.
- Partner across functions to architect the optimal commercial
strategy, launch plan, resources, and subsequent growth plan for
Clarus, designing and overseeing all pre-launch commercial
operations and resources and contribute to post-launch commercial
- Collaborate with executive team members to optimize portfolio
assets and evaluate Clarus' approach in other key growth markets in
and outside of the US
- Recruit, hire and develop diverse life cycle and early
commercial teams; contribute and shape the company's culture and
values to drive impact for customers and Clarus. Qualifications
- Ability to build and lead cross functional teams to deliver
superior results by trusting, challenging, and empowering
resilient, high impact teams.
- Hands-on approach having a sense of urgency and mature
- Ability to align business and personal actions with the
- Clearly articulates complex concepts and mobilizes the
organization around a vision for the future.
- Strategic ability to successfully develop and maximize product
portfolio value and prepare the market for the introduction and
launch new product lines.
- Provides clarity and focus on key priorities.
- Acts from a whole system perspective, keeping an enterprise
view and understands the big picture of how the organization's
mission fits in the marketplace.
- Strong collaborator across geographical, cultural, and
functional boundaries fostering an inclusive and diverse
- In high-tension situations, seeks common ground, remains
composed and centered, and maintains focused perspective with
ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- A disciplined risk-taker comfortable working in an
- Develops people through constructive feedback and encouragement
and understands what motivates other people to perform at their
Keywords: Clarus Glassboards, Fort Worth , Vice President of Product Management and Strategic Business Development, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!