VP of Sales
Company: Group O
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Careers - Group O - VP of Sales in Fort Worth, Texas - Careers
at Fort Worth 2101 Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! VP of Sales Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth - US-IL-Rock
Island Job ID 2020-3449 Category Sales Division Supply Chain
Overview Group O is looking for a VP of Sales to join our growing
team. The VP of Sales is responsible for all aspects of generating
new revenue, maintaining account relationships, and building strong
customer relationships with specific accounts. The primary
functions of this job include development, implementation and
management of sales programs, on-boarding, accountability
standards, strategic planning, sales growth, contract negotiations
and customer service. Responsibilities Primary Tasks:
- Deliver revenue growth aligned with the category strategies and
profit objectives of the company.
- Lead negotiations on Client contracts, terms and conditions to
ensure proper protections are in place.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market
research and competitor analysis.
- Identify and generate leads; managing prospect pipeline from
interest (establishing relationship), development (understanding
need), and close (achieving sales goals).
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with
maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated
prospecting and lead generation on targeted large National
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their
- Build a plan to create new sales and service solutions to meet
the prospects' long term needs as a strategic business
- Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds sales
quotas, and keep abreast of prospects.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
including, proposals, scoping, pricing and contract
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention together with
the Account Management Team.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Accurately forecast new lead generation and report sales cycle
progress throughout CRM tools on a weekly basis.
- Create, and maintain customer business plans that layout the
strategy, objectives, and tactics to achieve success with a
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and
practices. Secondary Tasks:
- Work cross functionally within company to ensure that the
organization is aligned to the customer strategy.
- Act as business and sales spokesperson as appropriate in
customer, industry, and business environments.
- Own the customer relationship both internally and externally,
inclusive of understanding of the P / L for the account, ensuring
collection of A / R, managing customer issues related to product,
field work, etc.
- Oversee and participate in special projects as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Skills:
- Excellent sales skills, lead development and qualification
skills - especially at the executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including
strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web
- 10+ years of program, solution or consultative selling
experience at senior corporate levels; minimum of three years in a
senior-level management position.
- CRM experience.
- Previous project management or account management experience
preferred. Desired Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis in Excel and
- Moderate understanding of information technology.
- Must be able to learn , understand, and apply new
- Strong interpersonal skills. Desired Traits:
- Strong ambition to succeed and grow with the organization.
- Outstanding detail-orientation.
- High aptitude for learning. Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect
With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general
consideration. This position will be subject to pre-employment
background check and drug screen. The conviction of a crime will
not automatically result in a denial of employment.Group O
participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. The
E-Verify and the workers' rights notice are available in English
and Spanish . Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Group O, Fort Worth , VP of Sales, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!