Vice President - Product Management - Corporate
Company: Corus Entertainment
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Vice President - Product Management - Corporate Fort Worth, TX,
USA Req #388 Monday, February 1, 2021 For more than 30 years, ECI
Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific,
cloud-based business management software and services to small and
medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing,
wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field
service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a
customers' business to help them level the playing field, run
day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus
on what matters most. It's how business gets done.
ECI Software Solutions is looking for a Vice President of Product
Management to join our Corporate team.
As product portfolio champion , run the portfolio a business to
ensure profitability, utilization of resources and full ROI via
execution of cross-functional Go-To-Market delivery of "Whole
Products". Work in close collaboration with software development
and business leadership teams to establish and execute new and
incremental product portfolio strategies as well as individual
product road maps and release plans. Maintain a high degree of
communication across technology, development, support,
implementations, sales and marketing departments. Develop and
present product business plans, go-to-market plans, partnering
strategies, product positioning, white papers, product briefs,
sales training, partner training and competitive analysis.
Establish, implement and maintain product packaging, licensing and
pricing programs. Define and drive product management processes as
a discipline across the organization.
This position reports to ECi's CTO. Based in Fort Worth, TX this
position requires up to 25% travel.
- Recruits, Mentors and Trains Product Managers and Product
Marketers in all aspects of the product management discipline.
- Educate all aspects of the business (Senior Leaders, Sales,
Marketing, Development, Support, etc) on the role of Product
- Analyzes industry trends in each target market segment.
- Responsible for developing a short and long-term portfolio
strategy and portfolio roadmap.
- Performs ongoing competitive assessments by operational
business function to ensure viability of products and
- Defines high-level business solutions with supporting business
- Identifies 3 rd party strategic partnerships to support
- Considers international markets in all responsibilities where
- Supports sales efforts in strategic accounts.
- Documents and socializes business value of solutions to assist
other areas of the organization in selling, marketing and
- Develops and distributes thought leadership content and works
with corporate marketing to enhance the organization's image.
- Participates in product level due diligence for acquisitions
Knowledge, Skills, Ability, Education & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in software product management,
with at least 2 years at the Director level.
- Experience leading a team of over 10+ product managers in a
matrixed and geographically distributed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple mature product lines in
a competitive market.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, plan and execute on new
product opportunities in existing verticals and new verticals.
- Demonstrated success in defining, implementing and advocating
effective product management processes, methods and tools.
- Experience leading customer advisory councils.
- Ownership and hands-on development of product strategies, road
maps, release plans, requirements documents and go-to-market
- Demonstrated leadership and management of multiple product
managers serving a software product portfolio of 3 products or
- Very strong combination of technical, and business acumen.
- Self-motivated, self-managing and conscientious.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with
internal and external customers.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills with demonstrated ability
to influence and prioritize needs across all product stakeholders
in the business.
- Plans and prioritizes job assignments for into work priorities
and assignments for the Product Management and associate scrum team
and team members.
- Provides team and team member performance feedback
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic
- Demonstrated experience in integrating acquired products into a
- Chairs the Center of Excellence for Product Management across
the company. Desired Experience
- Product development or product management experience with ERP,
supply chain, eCommerce and/or point-of-sale solutions.
- Experience managing software products delivered on-premise as
well as SaaS and hosted offerings.
- Experience managing software products built on Microsoft and/or
Java technology stacks.
- Understand common industry business practices in manufacturing,
operations, distribution, and finance
- 2+ years of ERP or SCM hands-on, full-life cycle project
implementation experience with comparable ERP / SCM Software as
consultant or end user
- Understand ERP or SCM application concepts, software
design/programming, and database structure Education
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Management
Information Systems, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or Technology
Management is a plus.
- Certification and/or training through Proficientz, Pragmatic
Marketing or similar Product Management focused organization. In
addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we
offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a
day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our
"CODE": Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and
Keywords: Corus Entertainment, Fort Worth , Vice President - Product Management - Corporate, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!