Client Services Director
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need
talented leaders to get us there. We power the world's leading
brands - and our employees' careers - by unlocking potential
everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas
and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We're passionate
about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're
looking for professionals like you. Want to be part of something
powerful? It's time to look at Taylor. Your Opportunity: As a
Director of Client Services at Venture Solutions, you will be
leading a client services department of approximately 90+
employees,--which includes direct reports. This division provides
regulatory digital communication products and services to Fortune
500 companies, primarily in the financial, mortgage and insurance
industries. You will be responsible to lead our continued
transformation from strong partner to an advisor with our clients.
You will drive organizational e---ectiveness through identifying
continuous improvement opportunities in current work---ow and
processes. You will lead your team to consistently deliver
measurable results regarding client satisfaction, supporting
year-over-year revenue & profit growth, and other performance
metrics - plus have some fun working in a positive and dynamic work
culture, leading an incredible team. Focus and Deliverables:
- Direct all operation activities within Client Services
including hiring, training, scheduling oversight and improvement of
key performance indicators, leadership and execution of retention
activities and associate development and mentoring.
- Provide strategic planning for Client Services, create buy-in
among the staff, skills implementing process and system
improvements. Serve as a liaison between senior leadership and the
client services team to cascade organizational strategies,
retention and performance goals to all of the client services team
- Create and manage best practices and methodologies for
successful Client Service engagements throughout the customer
- Drive delivery and success of services across customers to
document, demonstrate and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop, document and implement policies and procedures
pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Client
- Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and
- Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term
- Design a cross functional formal escalation process and policy
to communicate to customers and rapidly respond to customer
- Set performance standards to meet service goals of
- Ensure that staff is sufficiently trained and managed to
accomplish shared goals.
- Establish training programs to achieve consistent process and
performance standards across all contact centers.
- Interfaces regularly with key customers, sales and account
- Build a team environment through regular employee incentive and
recognition programs and activities to drive results.
- Coach and develop all team members on quality of service being
delivered via phone and email using Quality Monitoring
- Achieve and drive to exceed all revenue and performance growth
- Measure Customer Service Representatives' performance and makes
- Generate constructive feedback to the leadership team regarding
service failures or customer concerns.
- Provide feedback to operations and technology teams to ensure
all customers have accurate and timely information on order status
- Champion innovative and market-leading products and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop specific
short and long-term account plans that both meet the needs of
business unit leads and optimize revenue and retention
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Experience and
- 7+ years of experience, including: extensive industry and
product knowledge - insurance and financial, or related
- Transformational leadership style and experience.
- Advanced client relationship management expertise.
- Expert process improvement and methodology driven
- Able to lead, enable and influence culture--initiatives.
- Multi-disciplinary leadership and management skills.
- Experienced revenue growth leader.--
- Consultative and/or solution sales experience.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer issues.
Listening and in---uencing business decisions.
- Accomplished at meeting or exceeding key performance
- Expert at collaborating across multi-disciplinary internal
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication.
- Advanced usage of Microsoft O---ce Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Skilled in Customer Relationship Management software (e.g.,
WorkFront, SAP, CRM).
- Experienced at managing large virtual teams.--
- Proven leadership in planning, organizing and managing a
wide-geographic client service team in a comparable B2B
- Passion for technology solutions and innovation.
- Demonstrated sales expansion and development experience.--
- Exceptional execution skills and the ability to think
- Travel will be required long term, up to 20%. Preferred
- Experience working in digital communications, especially in
technology software solutions related to secure/customer
communications or financial industries.
- Demonstrated Working for a company providing software based
solutions and customer communications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Client Services/Relationship Management,
Business, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline. Here is
how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace: Our focus
continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have
taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The
following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows
symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North
America, Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of
products, services and technologies addressing the toughest
communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier
provider of powerful and innovative products, services and
expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and
small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine
countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and
marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world's more
recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the
unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating
one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power
our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life
insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you need special
assistance or an accommodation for a disability in order to apply
for a posted position, email our Human Resources department at
TA@taylorcorp.com . Taylor Corporation is an equal employment
opportunity employer You have been redirected to a Taylor
Corporation job page
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, Fort Worth , Client Services Director, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!