Workforce Management Analyst (Call Center)
Company: First American Payment Systems (CareerRookie)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Help First American by Deluxe continue to be a leader in the
payment processing industry by acting as a Workforce Management
Analyst . This position is located at the Fort Worth Call Center
and will be responsible for intra-day management of staffing,
analyze statistical data, generate reporting, prepare forecasts,
and create schedules to ensure staffing and service levels are met.
The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 9:30
a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Job Requirements:Responsibilities:
- Analyze call center volumes and patterns to optimize staffing
- Schedule call center employees to ensure service levels are
- Actively oversee intra-day management of staffing levels and
allocate available resources as needed to ensure appropriate
service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain confidential employee records, including employee
records and performance metrics.
- Ensure schedule adherence by utilizing real-time reporting, and
report adherence exceptions to team supervisors.
- Administer the process of permanent shift change requests and
- Create short and long-term forecasts based on anticipated
- Compare actual results to forecasts on an intra-day, daily,
weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Generate reports and graphs to identify and report trends.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly statistical information to
Call Center Management.
- Review and approve time off requests to ensure proper coverage
in all queues.
- Serve as a first point of contact for employee call-ins and
provide tracking data to the management staff.
- Participate in the generation of monthly and holiday schedules
- Assist with training the staff on Workforce Management policies
- Monitor daily, weekly and annual individual and team statistics
to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Monitor the various queues daily to ensure maximum
- Participate in projects related to call center technology
upgrades and/or implementation of new platforms. Qualifications:
- Prior experience in a workforce management role or IT support
- Associate degree or Bachelor---s degree preferred, or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information and makes
- Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and
- Experience with Verint, or other Workforce Management
platforms, in a multi-skilled environment a plus.
- Functional knowledge with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to multi-task with little to no supervision and
complete quality work on time. We recognize people as our most
valuable asset. Our organization offers competitive pay, a benefits
package that includes affordable medical, dental and vision
insurance,--a generous paid time-off plan, paid holidays, matching
401K, tuition reimbursement and more!--We promote a culture of
respect and work-life balance along with a casual and fun work
environment. -- We provide free coffee and tea, a break room with
big screen TV---s, a ping pong table and multiple gaming
stations!--Our beautiful campus offers a scenic walking trail and
outdoor seating for your enjoyment. If you are ready to work for a
company that provides recognition, promotes growth and encourages
longevity. Apply now! -- Deluxe is a federal government contractor,
as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As
such, consistent with President Biden---s recent Executive Order,
Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective
November 15, 2021, requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new
hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our
employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the
community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully
vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation
for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All
disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted
to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and
prior to a candidate---s start date. -- First American by Deluxe is
an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or
any other status protected by state or federal
Keywords: First American Payment Systems (CareerRookie), Fort Worth , Workforce Management Analyst (Call Center), Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!