REMOTE - Customer Success Manager (WordPress experience)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Cloud Lake Technology, an Akima Company, delivers highly
specialized, data-centric services and technology solutions that
break down organizational boundaries and transform mission delivery
for government customers. Cloud Lake offers a challenging and
rewarding work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and a
wide variety of career development opportunities. As an Alaska
Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to
our more than 14,000 I--upiat shareholders that have resided near
and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our
business helps support their way of life and contributes to the
survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging
Cloud Lake is currently seeking Customer Success Manager for our
Digital Service and Advanced Analytics programs with a growing
global customer base and geographically disparate project support
teams. This role supports various special projects as required by
our clients, and requires the ability to obtain a Secret
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with
issues, and continually delight them with a positive,
customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with their
assigned customer accounts.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging WordPress
effectively and finding value in our services.
- Become an expert in our platform and educate customers on the
use and benefits of our products.
- Work closely with Support and other Technical teams to ensure
an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and
reporting requests to Product Management and Development.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to
ensure customer satisfaction and successful on-time launch of
- Develop and share best practices with team members to
continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal and external
partners including but not limited to, 3rd party support team,
Government customers, and system users.
- Effectively plan and prioritize a high volume of customer
activities and requests to manage customer issues / requests,
following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions
to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as
understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of
the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with the project
team to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of military active duty, and 1-3
years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer
Success, Customer Support or Account Management.
- Minimum 2 years of WordPress experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Experience with collaboration tools, such as Slack, MS Teams,
Google Apps, etc.
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills
with excellent presentation skills.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills.
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire
learn new technologies.
- Ability to understand and articulate the site migration
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to
- This position requires schedule flexibility and the ability to
conduct after-hours consultation calls as needed.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description
generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by
individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a
complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining
agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessar
y. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing
reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and
are interested in applying for employment and need special
accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please
contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or
571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only
for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance
to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to
inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government
regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or
call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or
mental disability and need assistance with the online
Keywords: Akima, Fort Worth , REMOTE - Customer Success Manager (WordPress experience), Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!