Channel Account Manager (Remote)
Company: Catalogic Software
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Catalogic Software, Inc. provides data management software that
helps data centers and organizations to catalog, protect, and
manage their data. The company provides an intelligent data
protection software for backup, rapid recovery, cloud integration,
tape or tape replacement, bare metal recovery, and remote office
backup applications. Catalogic Software, Inc. was founded in 2013
and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. It has subsidiaries in
the United Kingdom, Germany, and India; and support centers in the
United States and the Netherlands.
We are currently looking for a full time / remote Channel Account
Manager (CAM) which is a critical role in shaping the growth of our
company. The primary objective is to acquire, maintain and expand
relationships with assigned channel partners. As a CAM you will be
responsible for achieving sales, profitability and partner targets.
The CAM will represent the company's entire range of products and
services, focus on specific solutions and oversee all channels. As
CAM, you will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to
maximize product sales within customer base.
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to
- Provide product training to partners and inform them about
complimentary services offered.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
- Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase
marketing and selling efforts.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to
mutually agree with business objectives.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and
- 5+ years of channel sales experience in a B2B environment.
- 5+ years of selling solutions into IT
- Outstanding relationships in the Resell/Partner network and
professional network of contacts
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing
- Competitive nature to exceed targets and a strong desire to
advance in career
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Dynamics365
- NetApp channel experience
- Experience selling Kubernetes or Security solutions (desired
but not mandatory)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Catalogic Software, Fort Worth , Channel Account Manager (Remote), Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!