Digital Project Manager - Remote
Company: Medable, Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Medables mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster.
We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible
suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical
research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together
as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient
clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more
accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences
are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators
who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical
cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering
consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated
learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making
this world a healthier place.
- Responsible for managing complex clinical trial study projects
and high visibility clients, with the goal of delivering the
highest quality software & services with on-time delivery
- Effectively manage all aspects of client digital clinical trial
projects inclusive of scope, timelines & budget
- Lead regular client project meetings and effectively
communicate & manage project plans, scope, project risks,
mitigation strategies and contingency plans to ensure transparency
throughout the delivery process.
- In collaboration with internal and client teams, effectively
lead the design, configuration, implementation, execution and close
out of client projects.
- Lead the gathering and definition of project requirements and
ensure associated documentation is complete and accurate and
effectively managed through the project life cycle.
- Work closely with digital programming team to ensure project
scope & requirements are clear & complete while supporting the
configuration & development of digital systems for client
- Effectively deliver digital system demonstrations to client
teams in support of design, system testing & system training.
- Lead team in the presentation of study services & training on
study specific systems at investigator meetings.
- Support the mentorship & training of new team members.
- Contribute to applicable continuous improvement efforts
associated to process, documentation, systems & more.
- Lead project implementations and product configurations for
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with
the services they receive and to improve upon areas of
- Create and manage detailed project plans to ensure deliverables
are complete on time
- Effectively prioritizes own and workload of self and other team
- Effectively uses Medables software and other systems and
solutions required to support customers and projects
- Study other customer success programs and analyze customer data
to identify the best practices
- Has in-depth understanding and knowledge of Medables software
and the use cases of Medables solution in the market
- Help customers plan and identify the best ways to utilize the
- Share knowledge, experience, and information about the industry
to other team members
- Educate customers on the capabilities of the software
- Proactively identifies and addresses issues or risks
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Excellent communicators both orally and in writing
- Strong project management skills
- Prior track record working leading project implementations and
product configurations for client accounts on this level
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Experience creating and managing project plans
- Experience with clinical trial data management
- Experience working with budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or health-related
- Master's degree in Computer Science or health-related
Medable, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Medable, Inc, Fort Worth , Digital Project Manager - Remote, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!