Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB PURPOSE:The Account Manager is responsible for managing top
territories and partners (as identified by the Company) and
developing and maintaining long-term relationships with Clients and
Sales Reps. This position also acts as the liaison between clients
and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and
successful delivery of products and services. The Senior Account
Manager supports our network of sales reps by organizing potential
leads, understanding product details, and providing the highest
level of customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is primarily responsible for customer
relationship building and engagement efforts aimed at increasing
sales opportunities and markets.
- Manage full lifecycle of the Quote and Sales Order
- Answer customer inquiries received via phone and email and
proactively handle outbound communications and follow-ups.
- Become a Subject Matter expert in all matters related to Clarus
products, services, and branding.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to develop existing
client relationships and close new business opportunities.
- Explore opportunities to add value in cross selling and
upselling to clients.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar job function.
- Advanced listening skills, problem resolution and negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work cross-functionally
with other departments to find solutions for the clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and Sales Reps in assigned
territories, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and
- Capable leader with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Previous experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce,
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in the design/furniture industry is a
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider experience In
lieu of degree.by Jobble
Keywords: Clarus, Fort Worth , Account Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!