Injury Coordinator - Case Management REMOTE position
Company: Rising Medical Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are looking for a Medical Administrative Assistant/Coordinator
to join our team. Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced
environment where your time management, attention-to-detail, and
communication skills are put to good use? We might have the perfect
entry/mid-level opportunity for you. Join our medically-based
concierge service and early intervention program and help impact
injured workers lives by coordinating services, providing resources
to our constituencies, and helping p
- Manage and/or assign files to appropriate staff member and
initiate appropriate verbal and/or written contacts with employers,
clients, claimants, and medical providers.
- Set up files in all appropriate systems; assign files, when
applicable, to the nurse.
- Maintain responsibility of an individual caseload.
- Maintain appropriate electronic and paper files.
- Interface with a variety of inter-disciplinary providers (e.g.,
PT, diagnostic, psychology, etc.).
- Identify, maintain, and update participating providers.
- Answer incoming calls, and direct the call appropriately.
- Process all documents using computer, copier, and scanner.
- Search and copy the appropriate internal criteria guidelines,
- Work as part of a team to meet turn-around time for the set
- Keep supervisor advised of any problems or delays.
- Continually improve job skills and knowledge of all company
products and services as well as customer issues and needs, through
ongoing training and self-directed research.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and reporting
- Experience in any of the following disciplines a plus - CNA,
Medical Assistant, Physical Therapy Aide, Workers'
Compensation/Medical Unit Claims Administrator, IME Coordinator,
Medical Office Manager
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (a plus!)
- Experience with workers' compensation or disability (a
- Intermediate computer and internet skills (will work with
programs including MS Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of/ability to read medical reports (knowledge
of medical terminology preferred)
- The ability to research evidence-based guidelines
- An understanding of workflow guidelines and follow as
- Proficient verbal/telephone and written communication
- A high level of efficiency, ability to maintain rapid
- An aptitude for learning, organization skills and the ability
to follow systems and procedures
- A time-management mindset, along with planning, and
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a
- The ability to express empathy with injured and/or disabled
- A customer service mindset
- Competitive base salary, profit sharing, 401k matching,
generous time off, and career growth opportunities
- Traditional first shift schedule
- Opportunity to make a difference in reducing health care costs
and increasing the value of health care to individuals and their
- Daily interaction with some of the most talented people in the
medical cost-containment industry
Keywords: Rising Medical Solutions, Fort Worth , Injury Coordinator - Case Management REMOTE position, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!