Director of Youth Ministry
Company: University Christian Church
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
University Christian Church's core values include Discipleship,
Curiosity, Inclusivity, Vulnerability, Generosity and Compassion.
To learn more about University Christian Church, please visit
JOB OVERVIEWTo create an inclusive and loving faith community,
where youth feel welcomed, valued, and cared for throughout their
journey of discipleship. The Director of Youth Ministry will help
to promote University Christian Church's vision, mission and values
as together we seek to "transform the world by living out Christ's
This is both a relational and administrative role. As part of
University Christian Church's staff, the Director of Youth Ministry
will design, promote and lead events that encourage Christian
community for youth.
- Know the names and faces of all UCC youth and strive to know
the names and faces of the parents of each youth.
- Prayerfully collaborate with the Minister of Students about the
mission and vision for UCC Youth.
- Extend radical hospitality to all students regardless of gender
identity and expression, race, ethnicity, religious background, or
- Set a tone of joyful enthusiasm at all youth ministry programs
- Mentor & coach an intergenerational team of individuals in a
ministry that encourages 6th grade through 12th grade youth to grow
in their relationship with Christ and one another.
- Plan & coordinate Sunday morning and Sunday evening Christian
education for youth in grades 6 through 12.
- Plan retreats, trips, interfaith opportunities, and mission or
service projects to encourage spiritual growth and awareness in
collaboration with the Minister to Students.
- Engage in camp ministries.
- Create content for and administer UCC Youth Ministry social
media accounts, and other communication needs.
- Collaborate with Minister to Students to plan special worship
services such as Youth Sunday.
- Attend weekly worship services and be visible in the greater
community life at UCC.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- Previous work with youth and/or young adults in a college,
church or camp setting.
- Theological education/training experience a plus.
Location:2720 S. University DriveFort Worth, TX 76109If you are
applying from out of state, please include in your application
information regarding your relocation plans. This is a full-time,
To Apply:Please submit your resume through LinkedIn. All qualified
candidates will be sent compensation and job details to review
through LinkedIn Messaging (please check daily for that important
communication). Only candidates who express continued interest will
be invited to submit a brief video introduction.
Keywords: University Christian Church, Fort Worth , Director of Youth Ministry, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!