Creative Project Manager- CONTRACT- (Bi-Lingual/Spanish)- LATAM market - East US Coast Remote OR NYC
Company: Roku Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
NOTE: This position can also be based Remote if out of East
Coast US time zone.
Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. We connect users to the
streaming content they love, enable content publishers to build and
monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers with unique
capabilities to engage consumers. Roku streaming players and Roku
TV--- models are available around the world through direct retail
sales and licensing arrangements with TV brands and pay TV
This role will work within the Roku Programing Growth Marketing
Creative team. The Contract Creative Project Manager role will
focus on creative production and project management. The ability to
forecast and capacity/resource plan is a must for the success of
this role. Other key responsibility will be to evaluate, formalize,
and evolve the creative workflow process as we continue to grow. We
are open to remote work location but do need someone based on east
Your typical day will include working collaboratively with
marketing leads on prioritization, coordination, and management of
creative projects. This can include project scoping and delivery
timelines. The right candidate will thrive in high-pressure,
high-volume settings, and be comfortable communicating with both
creative and marketing teams.
- Facilitate and manage relationships with external
- Day-to-day management of marketing creative operations to
ensure all deliverables are aligned with the creative brief and
delivered on time.
- Coordinate and manage details of each project from concept to
delivery, including, but not limited to, entering creative tickets,
managing deadlines, following up with teams on creative alignment,
feedback, approvals and communicating timelines and
- Develop and formalize process for creative asset
- Manage expectations for dependencies, timelines, and due dates
for deliverables, reviews, and approvals for campaign
- Provide proactive updates and raise red flags on any issues
that impact flawless execution.
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to ensure all
business goals are in alignment.
- Maintain marketing project playbooks based on Roku brand
guidelines, key learnings, content partner requirements, etc.
- 4+ years of strong creative/project management experience
within the areas of entertainment, streaming, subscription, content
distribution, and/or with an agency.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) is a must.
- Proficient in managing DAM, CMS, and project management tools
(i.e. Asana, Jira, Airtable, and Confluence.)
- Deep knowledge of digital creative operations and production a
- Vast knowledge of video asset production is a must.
- Demonstrated track record of success across creative and
marketing project management.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail,
excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
The Roku culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced
environment where everyone is focused on the company's success. We
try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs
and easy to work with. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a
fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than
a larger number of less talented teams. We're independent thinkers
with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish
extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at
Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of
ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part
idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real
until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for
action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has
served us well since 2002.
Keywords: Roku Inc., Fort Worth , Creative Project Manager- CONTRACT- (Bi-Lingual/Spanish)- LATAM market - East US Coast Remote OR NYC, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!