Community Manager - Windsong
Company: Bell Partners Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We Care. We Deliver. Our purpose is to create communities our
residents are proud to call home. We currently own or manage over
70,000 units in North America and continue to grow.
Bell Partners, https://bellpartnersinc.com/overview/ a national
leader in multi-family housing, our mission is to be the apartment
company of choice by creating value and honoring commitments to our
residents, partners, and associates.
The Community Manager is responsible for leading and directing all
community operations. The position is responsible for hiring,
training, and continuously motivating community staff members to
provide exceptional service to residents and maintain a high level
of resident satisfaction. The Community Manager is also responsible
for partnership with the Regional Manager regarding timely
reporting of all financial and leasing metrics, including
forecasting and management of budget.
Essential Functions And Position Responsibilities
- Lead, direct, and control all facets of the community to ensure
quality services and a high degree of customer satisfaction by to
Bell standards and policies, while working within budgetary
- Recruit, hire, onboard, manage and provide performance feedback
to employees to ensure community performance and adequate staffing.
Motivate associates through recognition programs, training, and
team building. Ensure team meets BAL strategic drivers,
- Ensure property performance is maximized-this includes walking
the grounds to ensure product is show ready; walk all made ready
apartments to inspect and ensure ready for new resident,
- Tour visitors and guests (this includes prospects, owners,
investors, guests from corporate) to show amenities, apartments,
models, community, etc. (this may involve walking on hills and up
and down 3 flights of stairs),
- Conduct regular performance appraisals and address any
associate concerns or employee relations issues,
- Conduct daily meetings with leasing and maintenance staff,
- Ensure BAL strategic drivers are communicated to staff and
- Evaluate unit prices in accordance with the market and budgeted
- Obtain bids for all contract services and oversee routine
capital projects; coordinate with Corporate Departments, as
- Ensure that the onsite staff provides the highest level of
service to residents; respond appropriately to survey results,
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and Desired Competencies
- BA/BS in business, sales, or related field preferred but not
required; relevant experience will be considered.
- 3+ years' experience in a property management role
- Demonstrated history of successful supervisory experience,
- Must possess the ability to analyze and explain financial
- Must have strong working knowledge of property management
software and other necessary programs,
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along
with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values,
- Must demonstrate support of BAL strategic drivers,
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well-organized.
Bell Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, we
recognize our responsibility to embrace and promote Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) throughout all aspects and levels of
our organization including talent recruiting and retention,
training, workplace culture, and community engagement.
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment
opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against
any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran
status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity,
sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of
applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal
laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of
Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been
established by a particular location in accordance with applicable
state and local law.
Keywords: Bell Partners Inc, Fort Worth , Community Manager - Windsong, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!