Director of Nursing Services
Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Don't just live life....love life! Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! If you are a compassionate Nurse who has the heart for
providing exceptional care and you have the desire to create
memorable experiences for our seniors, we want to talk to you! We
are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
lasting impression. The Stayton
2501 Museum Way
Fort Worth, TX 76107 A few details about the role:
- Provide leadership and vision to the department by developing
and maintaining departmental objectives, standards of nursing
practice and nursing policy, and procedure manuals.
- Plan, coordinate and implement new techniques, nursing
objectives and standards of nursing care.
- Coordinate nursing services with other resident services to
ensure the continuity of the resident's total regime of care and
provide direct resident care.
- Oversee and assist in assessment, coordination, planning,
monitoring, implementation and evaluation in case management.
- Organize resident care programs which include the
interdisciplinary team, resident care planning team, the
restorative care program and other programs as necessary to provide
- Foster an environment which acknowledges and supports each
resident and their rights to make choices regarding their
surroundings and care.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and enforce department
- Generate input into the budget process and maintain monthly
- Guide and enforce proper infection control practices. And
here's what you need to apply:
- Nursing diploma or associate degree in nursing from an
accredited nursing program.
- Bachelor's or master's degree is preferred
- Eight to ten years of nursing experienced in a long-term care
- Three years supervisory/leadership experience with demonstrated
progressive responsibilities preferably in a long-term care
- Certifications and Registered Nurse license and other licensure
required by state regulations
- Certification as a Director of Nursing, Nurse Executive, or
Administrator preferred Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of
success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities,
continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get
ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is
one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create
exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy
a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is
committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that
celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100
residents. The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- New Castle - Mequon, Wisconsin
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Fort Worth , Director of Nursing Services, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!