Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Company: Bunge Iberica SA
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Share this Job
Environmental, Health and Safety ManagerDate: Jul 26, 2022Location:
Fort Worth, TX -Texas, US, 76140-6032 Overview: Provide
environmental, health and safety (EHS) leadership and technical
expertise for the Bunge plant. Accountable for the execution of all
EHS programs and plans that reinforce our safety-first culture by
continuously improving our ability to prevent serious injuries,
fatalities, environmental incidents, and ensuring compliance with
applicable EHS regulations. Position reports to the plant manager.
- Essential Functions:
- Implement, maintain and update Bunge EHS standards and programs
to promote a Best-in-Class EHS program with a focus on eliminating
serious injuries & fatalities (SIF), high potential exposures (HPE)
(e.g. confined space, lock, tag & try, electrical safety, mobile
equipment, etc.), and environmental incidents and non-compliance
- Provide technical EHS support and professional expertise to the
plant leadership team and workforce.
- Coach, counsel, and develop all employees on how to lead with
safety and promote a safety-first culture.
- Implement EHS training programs for all employees, contractors
and visitors in worksite safety practices with a focus on HPE's,
and the facility's environmental permits, licenses, and
requirements (e.g., stormwater, wastewater, air, waste, etc.).
- Assist with deployment of Human and Organizational Performance
(HOP) philosophy, training, and tool deployment.
- Monitor and maintain EHS policies, procedures, standards and
permits to ensure compliance with Bunge global requirements, local,
state/provincial, and federal rules and regulations.
- Perform observations and audits to monitor the effectiveness of
our programs and standards to prevent serious injuries, fatalities,
environmental incidents, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Track all injuries, illnesses, near miss events, environmental
incidents, environmental noncompliance and investigate incidents,
and aid in determining and implementing prevention methods to avoid
- Promote environmental sustainability at the plant and partner
with the corporate environmental team to collect data and drive
- Manage fire protection and security systems to protect property
from loss, and serve as liaison with insurance company inspectors;
coordinate responses to recommendations.
- Ensure environmental emergency response plans are in place;
manage the execution of responses plans in the event of an
- Support the Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Management
Plan (RMP) programs as applicable to locations with solvents,
hydrogen, ammonia, and combustible dust.
- Work closely with corporate safety and environmental teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental/Health
Science, or closely related degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of safety and environmental experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with making improvements in SIF
potential incidents (Serious Injury, Fatality) and HPE's (High
- Demonstrated success in the application of EHS standards,
compliance with regulations, and the promotion of a safe working
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills with the ability to
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computers and
related business software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and
supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in
1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world,
creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than
70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The
company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000
employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals,
oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and
ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age,
disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally
protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainable
Agriculture, Plant, Plant Manager, Compliance, Healthcare,
Agriculture, Manufacturing, Legal How satisfied are you in general
with our career page?
Keywords: Bunge Iberica SA, Fort Worth , Environmental, Health and Safety Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!