Loss Prevention Manager
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your
skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution
Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx,
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To
keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and
adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it.
Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and
support each other along the way.Posting Notes: Fort Worth TX Come
to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and
embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the
key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods,
Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our
constantly evolving inventory, we stay flexible and adaptable. No
day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a
new opportunity to Discover Different-and support each other along
the way.The Distribution Center Loss Prevention Manager is
responsible for the Loss Prevention, Physical Security and Fire
Safety Programs within the DC and works in partnership with
Operations management to resolve shrinkage issues and protect
- Lead all aspects of shrink awareness, access control, alarm
system management, merchandise audit security programs,
transportation and seal control.
- Secure facility and its associates to ensure safety and
integrity during emergencies and labor-related concerns and
- Own the recruiting, hiring and training of LP associates within
the building to ensure technical and professional development.
- Develop, in conjunction with the DC Occupational Health and
Safety Manager, fire/safety programs to ensure compliance with
company insurance, OSHA and NFPA guidelines.
- Develop relationships with outside agencies, local police, fire
departments, insurance companies, and external security
- Manage all investigations within the building.
- Perform special projects as assigned.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- Knowledge of Distribution Center operations is strongly
- Investigations/interviewing skills with the ability to
prioritize multiple situations simultaneously.
- Minimum of 3 years of leading physical security operations and
Loss Prevention management experience, preferably in a DC
- High integrity and resourcefulness.Come Discover Different at
TJX - we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We
move a lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes
working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our
TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team
in our Distribution Centers.As you think about where to work, know
that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great
benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or
military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Fort Worth TX
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Fort Worth , Loss Prevention Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!