Sales Manager OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 27, 2022
The Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned
goals tied to the overall performance of the hotel. The individual
will be responsible for effectively soliciting and securing new
accounts. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the
Director of Sales to achieve the hotels revenue and market share
goals for one or more properties. The focus of sales may vary based
on the respective property the associate is assigned to (i.e.
Leisure Business Travel Group SMERF). Management-level associates
are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to
complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime
does apply and is calculated accordingly.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; previous Hotel
Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as
solicitation call goals.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and
entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT)
and/or Groups as applicable by property.
- Grow existing relationships with assigned accounts specific to
Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups as applicable by
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitalitys established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or
Director of Sales.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth
Downtown is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Fort
Worth, Texas, our hotel is less than 1 mile from the Fort Worth
Convention Center, Will Rogers Memorial Center, Sundance Square and
several area businesses and attractions.Our centrally located hotel
offers 163 guest rooms and suites featuring our new premium 6th
floor. All guest rooms are fully equipped with flat-panel HDTVs,
mini fridges, microwaves, spacious workstations and complimentary
high-speed Internet access. Whether it's a one-day board meeting to
week-long corporate conference, enjoy our 1,700 square feet of
meeting space offering full service catering and audio visual
options.As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and
22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury
hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired
into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits
package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-170822 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 1111 W. Lancaster Avenue
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Fort Worth , Sales Manager OEM, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!