Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator
Company: Wilks Brothers, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are looking for an Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Administrator to leverage and expand our company's implementation
of Okta's Identity Lifecycle, Workflow Automation, and Application
Integration Platform. This team is responsible for designing,
configuring, deploying, and supporting comprehensive
single-sign-on, MFA, user management, workflow, and mobile
integrations to all appropriate cloud services.
The team is responsible for designing and building top-notch
workflow integrations between business solutions, as well as
ensuring the tools IT employs to support the business are fully
utilized, integrated, and automated wherever possible. In this
role, you will analyze processes both IT and business document,
design, and deploy solutions to automate, integrate, and/or
streamline said processes while maintaining necessary compliance
and auditing standards, which may vary by business unit. You may
also review multiple business processes to offer insight regarding
which would benefit the most from the architecture team's focus and
- Collaborate with various teams to support and optimize
onboarding and offboarding workflow and automation.
- Analyze, execute, and develop plans to integrate applications
into our Okta platform.
- Plan and execute workflows to eliminate manual processes from
- Provide support to IT Team Helpdesk and Sys Admins.
- Collaborate with business units to evaluate risks and
improvements in Okta security and ensure demonstrated compliance
with various standards, including SOX.
- Create and maintain technical knowledge base
- Create & manage technical system procedure documentation &
ensure it is updated and current.
- Stay current with trends and best practices in the IAM world
and propose timely enhancements or replacements of
- Assist with change management and communications with various
internal teams as needed.
- Represent Identity and Access Management within the Enterprise
Architecture team to ensure IAM technology policies and standards
are considered in design and recommendations.
- Ensure design and solutions follow various Information
Security, Compliance, Legal, and/or regulatory requirements as
- Recommend design and implementation best practices; guide
technical teams to understand non-functional requirements for
availability, scalability, robustness, and security.
- Provide high-level estimates for various tasks and projects and
assist with project planning.
- Continuously review the existing implementation and propose
ways to optimize the setup.
- Contribute to the identification, evaluation, selection, and
development of innovative solutions.
- Experience with Okta SSO, MFA, Universal Directory, and
Nice to Have:
- API design experience, including web API integration.
- Experience enhancing a system of scale.
- Experience developing reusable software components that other
developers and business users will leverage.
- Experience integrations with HRIS such as Workday/UltiPro.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Able to read, speak and write in English.
- Sitting up to 6 to 7 hours per day.
- Mobility ability to reach equipment and perform some diagnosis
and limited repair in limited space.
- Communication - phone communication, communication with
personnel and Vendors.
- Hearing - able to understand personnel, vendors, and
- Seeing - able to see the computer screen and to endure the "eye
- Climbing - able to go up and downstairs.
- Position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week unless
otherwise directed by supervisor.
About Our Company:
Wilks Brothers is a multifaceted, family-based partnership
headquartered in Cisco, Texas with employees working in offices in
We invest in relationships and recognize the value in people,
communities, and businesses.
Our customers are not a number; they are a name, a family member, a
friend. - In the good times and in difficult times we treat them
all equally - exactly how we want to be treated. We believe that
business is not just about profit - it is personal too.
At Wilks Brothers, we respect the people that make our business
grow: our employees and our customers.
Our goal is to develop mutually beneficial partnerships utilizing
our core values of: - Faith, Integrity, Team, Growth and
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage -
- 401K + Company Match -
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage - 100% Company
Paid - -
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - -
- Gym Reimbursement Program -
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - -
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts -
- Life Assistance Resources - -
- Paid Holidays - -
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Wilks Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Wilks Brothers, LLC, Fort Worth , Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!