Operations Director Assistant
Company: Gateway Church
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Administrative Assistant will support the Operations
- Performs general clerical duties that include but are not
limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and
- Helps maintain volunteer database and administrative files,
maintaining an electronic and hard copy system.
- Assists OD in volunteer training, program implementation,
church connections and networking
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of
- Attends and assists on events/presentations/appearances.
- Helps prepare reports as needed.
- Helps in managing calendar for OD.
- Assists in answering calls when receptionist is
- Counsel clients as needed. Provide pregnancy test and
counseling to clients when needed (backup).Performs all related
duties as assigned
- Part-Time, 25 hours, Monday-Friday
- Christian, positive work atmosphere
- Opportunity to minister to women in crisis and connect clients
to resources in their communityJob Requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone and in
person, with our volunteers and internal departments.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
- Must have practical understanding of computers and be
proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. A world
where every preborn child is cherished and given an opportunity for
abundant life The Mission We exist to value and protect the preborn
I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now
choose life, so that you and your children may live. Deuteronomy
- Address324 S. Rand Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76103 Connect with
us More jobs from Women's Choice Resource Center
- Client Support Coordinator
- Advocate Administrator We're all about people because God is
all about people. One of the ways we express our love for Him is
through our love for people, and we do that by helping each person
who comes to Gateway grow in their relationship with the Lord.It
begins with our vision to see people saved, healed, set free,
discipled, equipped, empowered, and serving. Everything we do
revolves around those seven things. And it all starts with our
weekend services. We meet in six locations across the Dallas/Fort
Worth Metroplex, and you can even join us online if you aren't in
- Gateway Church will not facilitate any part of the hiring
- Gateway Church reserves the right to remove any job posting or
resume at any time for any reason.
- Gateway Church will not accept or post any network marketing
- Gateway Church will not facilitate any sort of dispute between
employers and job seekers.
Keywords: Gateway Church, Fort Worth , Operations Director Assistant, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!