Service Manager-Fort Worth, Texas
Company: Whaley Foodservice
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- -Prioritize new unscheduled service calls for branch's service
technicians to best meet customer's needs.
- Provide direct supervision of all branch service
- Set up daily and on-call schedule for all service technicians
at branch location.
- Respond directly to customers and factories regarding service
- Provide technical support for branch parts department, walk-in
customers and customers over the phone.
- Provide technical support to branch service technicians in the
field to resolve problems quickly.
- Set up ready boxes or parts needed by technicians for assigned
jobs. -ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- -Contact customers as directed for leads, service issues and
- Conduct/oversee weekly tech meetings as required by Area
- In Area Managers absence, assume responsibility for daily
- Be available to on-call service technicians (nights, holidays
and weekends) for technical support as required.
- Performs other duties as required. -CONTACTS:
- -Internal -- Frequently with service technicians; regularly
with other branch staff and occasionally with other WFR staff at
all levels as required.
- External -- Frequent contact with customers. -MINIMUM
- -A High School diplomas or the equivalent in experience.
- 3-5 years previous experience as a Service Manager within the
industry. -SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- -Good interpersonal and communication skills for verbal, over
the phone communications with customers and service
- The ability to understand and prioritize service calls and
assign technicians accordingly.
- Must be well organized and able to make and execute decisions
to promote customer and employee satisfaction.
- Ability to supervise and direct the work of others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously including
multiple incoming phone calls.
- Driving record acceptable under auto liability insurance
guidelines. -WORKING/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:Greater than 50% of
the time spent:
- Shop environment.
- Some lifting up to 50 pounds without aid.
- On-call availability for technical support.Less than 50% of the
- Regular lifting of 5 pounds to 50 pounds depending on
requirements of the repair, maintenance, and/or installation.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stooping and kneeling.
- Extensive daily travel to work site location.
- Exposure to hot grease from fryers.
- On-call weekend rotation may be required (frequency varies with
branch size). -We Offer:
- Competitive Salary -
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)Disclaimer: - The above
information on this description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performance by employees within
this classification. - It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. - - - - - - - - - - - FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE -WORK
HOME!! - - - - - - - - - - Visit the Whaley career site and grow
with us. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Whaley Foodservice, Fort Worth , Service Manager-Fort Worth, Texas, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!