IT Helpdesk Manager
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX, 76107
The service/help desk manager is responsible for managing daily
operations of the service desk, managing the service desk team,
representing the team to other stakeholders, and helping to ensure
that the service desk is constantly developing and improving.
- Associates degree in Computer/Technical Field (experience may
be substituted for education)
- 5 years minimum experience in an IT Service/Help Desk with at
least 3 of those years as a supervisor/lead role
- IT Certifications strongly preferred (Current CompTIA A+,
CompTIA Network+, ITIL V3 Foundations)
- Healthcare industry a plus
- Local candidates close to Fort Worth
- Position is in office/onsite
- This position requires superior customer service,
interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Collaboration, professionalism, and the ability to work with
all levels of people.
- Person must be a high energy, high performing leader and have a
- The ideal candidate is a leader that can demonstrate experience
building a high performing service desk team with superior response
- Primary responsibility is to ensure help desk meets targets and
expectations for customer service and support performance.
- Meet customer expectations for service desk
- Resolve their issues in a reasonable and agreed-upon
- Provide courteous and consistent service
- Keep customer informed, in language that is not technical
jargon, about how their issue will be resolved
- All members of the service desk will take ownership of their
- Effectively manage, develop, and train the service desk
- Ensure all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly
documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate progress of the help desk.
Facilitate continuous process and service improvements
- Share status reports on help desk performance.
- Actively support business-wide and IT objectives by being
involved in cross-functional initiatives
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and regular quality
- Ability to communicate with senior IT management
- Communicate as escalation point - managing complaints,
suggestions, and compliments; and, perhaps most importantly, often
service as the face, or voice, of the organization to
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Fort Worth , IT Helpdesk Manager, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!