Child Care Assistant Director- 333
Company: Childcare Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
6420 Westworth BlvdWho We Are Founded in 1988, comprised of
almost 300 schools, listed as the 4th largest private childcare
provider in the United States. Childcare Network offers a warm,
caring environment with high- quality education for children ages 6
weeks (about 1 and a half months) to 12 years. Our proprietary,
research-based High Reach learning curriculum is individualized to
every age, with activities that combine learning and fun to create
happy, curious kids. Overview Child Care Assistant Director you
understand what it takes to inspire a team and build a great
program. You are a positive influence and motivate others to be
their best. You effectively manage the day-to-day operations to
ensure quality throughout the center. The work you do is vitally
important and makes a difference to the lives of children,
families, and your staff.
- Minimum requirement of at least one year of pre-school
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and ability to
learn other programs quickly
- Certifications- Any 1st Aid Certifications a Plus
- Must pass a criminal background check and FBI check
- Physical abilities Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and
lift-up to 25-40 lbs. Daily What We Offer
- No Nights or Weekend Shifts
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company Match 401K
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted 50% Childcare
- Assist the director with recruiting, training, and orientation
of staff following Company and state guidelines. Assist with
scheduling and arrange for substitutes in order to meet state
ratios. Create a positive working environment through praise,
recognition, and morale boosters. Maintain professional rapport
with staff and parents. Attempt to resolve all employee conflicts
internally. You are expected to know each parent and child by
- Conduct tours for potential families in accordance with the
Companys tour protocol. For new enrollees, properly explain schools
policies and procedures. Assist with the implementation of the
marketing strategy for the school. Develop community partnerships
with agencies, organizations, and with all regulatory state and
- Maintain a physical environment that conforms to licensing
standards. Each area of the school should be clean, neat, and
organized with decorations of childrens art work, curriculum, and
seasonal themes. Assist the director with ensuring the
implementation of our curriculum along with activities, special
events, and field trips in order to enhance the learning and
development of every child.
- Must assist the director with reporting and develop a working
knowledge of ProCare and the P&L. Assist with administrative
tasks including, but not limited to: billing, collection/posting of
payments, bank deposits, payroll, school records (including staff
and children files), USDA reports, and inquiry system. Maintain
files in an organized, up-to date manner. Assist with meeting
budget requirements regarding controlling expenses on payroll,
food, and other expenses.
- Assist with the inventory maintenance of supplies, equipment,
and materials necessary to execute the programs activities. Order
food as required by your menu schedule and in accordance with USDA
and budgetary guidelines.
- Actively pursue opportunities for professional development by
attending and participating in staff development training programs.
Ensure compliance with all state training requirements. Join local
and national organizations in early childhood.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing
requirements/qualifications and comply with all Childcare Network
policies and Procedures at all times. Maintain flexibility
regarding the business demands of the school, including cooking,
cleaning, driving the bus, and working in a classroom when needed.
Assist in other areas/duties as required/requested by
- Sit on the floor or in child sized furniture.
- Reach with arms and lift up to 35 lbs regularly throughout the
- Walk, stand, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, run, and be
physically active at a childs level.
- Willingness to be exposed to weather conditions that are
prevalent during outside time with your assigned class.INDCN ACHP
Job ID: 2023-25695 External Company Name: Childcare Network, Inc.
External Company URL: childcarenetwork.com
Keywords: Childcare Network, Fort Worth , Child Care Assistant Director- 333, Executive , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!